Thursday, October 28, 2010

Writing Assignment



I've learned a lot specifically about working with the camera, pushing myself away from staying on the program setting and learning to change the shutter speed and aperture.  Three positive things about my pictures are my ability to see things that deserve to be captured, my ideas, and my eye for framing.

Three negatives about my pictures are that they are commonly too dark, blurry, or "facing the wrong direction".

I'm still struggling with figuring out all of the settings with the camera.  That can be fixed with practice and another quick review of the manual.  I'm also struggling with the results of my pictures.  Often, when I take  a photo and I review it on the camera's screen I'm really pleased, but when I put it on the computer it turns out it was actually out of focus or too dark.  To fix this I'm going to have to take more pictures so I have more to choose from in case a lot don't turn out the way I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment